A Delayed Delivery
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Travel to Issnur Isles.
- Save Farmer Foneng from the corsairs.
- Get a sack of grain from Farmer Foneng for Scholar Chago.
- See Scholar Chago for your reward.
- "Now that I have these spores, I'm almost ready to perform my experiment. I've run into a small problem, though. I ordered a sack of grain from a friend of mine, Foneng, who lives on the Issnur Isles. He said it'd be here yesterday, but I still haven't heard from him. Could you visit him and pick it up for me?"
- Accept: "I'm happy to help for such a noble cause."
- Reject: "I'm not an errand boy."
- When asked about quest: "Please go to Issnur Isles and retrieve a sack of grain from Farmer Foneng for me."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Farmer Foneng: "You there! Help me! These corsairs won't take no for an answer!"
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Farmer Foneng)
- "Whew, that was close! Those corsairs were very angry! I can only imagine what might have happened if you hadn't been here. Oh, Chago sent you? That's right! I nearly forgot, I was supposed to deliver him a sack of grain yesterday. Well, since you're already here, I'll give it to you. This should be enough for his needs. Don't worry about payment, I owe you my life."
- "Ah, the grain! I'm afraid something has happened while you were gone, though...."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
If possible, start from Kodlonu Hamlet as that is the closest outpost to where Farmer Foneng is located, otherwise make your way from Beknur Harbor. Once you are close to him, you will need to protect him from some attacking corsairs. When they are defeated, talk to Foneng to collect the sack of grain and then return to Chago from the reward and next quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Third in a chain of five quests: