A Father's Fate
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Summon the spirit from the black altar.
- Defeat the Lady of the Dead and free the soul of Sini's [sic] father.
- See Sinni for your reward.
- Nightfall Character
- "My father was a fool and his fate is fitting, but I am still his daughter. I have long hoped to spare his spirit the torment he earned in life. I had entombed him in an alter as is our way. Unfortunately, a dark spirit trapped his soul. There is now only one way to free my father's soul. Someone must journey to my father's alter and defeat the dark spirit binding it. Are you noble enough to risk your life aiding the spirit of a foolish man?"
- Accept: "I'll do what I can."
- Reject: "I have enough things to worry about."
- Lady of the Dead: "The dead belong to me!"
- "Thank you, hero. My father always said, "Life is pain. Anyone who tells you different is selling something." I am beginning to believe him. Take this please, it is not much but I am thankful."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Head south of the village to find the alter of the Ancient Remains. Upon activating it, the Lady of the Dead appears. Defeat her and return for your reward.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote in the Reward Dialogue is taken from Westley as the Dread Pirate Roberts in "The Princess Bride".