The largest city and cultural center of the now-ruined empire. Ascalon City is one of the only two remaining in the entire kingdom. Though the buildings have fallen and the cathedrals are a shambles, the people here live on in the shadow of what once was.
- Guild services:
- Henchmen (level 3):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Ascalon City (Post-Searing)
- Captain Arne: Barradin's Advance
- Captain Arne: Fires in the East
- Captain Arne: Vanguard Equipment
- Symon the Scribe: Cities of Ascalon
- Symon the Scribe: Counting the Fallen
- Warmaster Tydus: Defend the Wall (Primary Quest)
- Warmaster Tydus: The King's Message
- Warmaster Tydus: Recruits for Hollis
- Warmaster Tydus: Scavengers in Old Ascalon
- Warmaster Tydus: The Troublesome Artifact
- There is a mural of a Forgotten north of Sir Tydus. The same mural can also be seen in Resplendent Makuun in Elona.
- On the walls surrounding Symon the Scribe, there are huge murals of the Five Gods.
- Grass seems to be starting to grow back in Ascalon City, after a stealth update.
- There is a city in the southern part of Israel which bears the latin name of Ashkelon. That city had certain significance Biblical and Islamic history as well as the history of the Crusades. The city of Ashkelon's name was "corrupted" or altered to "Ascalon" by the Crusaders of the First Crusade. The ancient city was decimated in the Battle of Ascalon some time in the early 13th century at the close of the First Crusade and ultimately destroyed towards the end of the 13th century creating an interesting and appropriate parallel between it and the fictional Ascalon. The modern day city of Ashkelon (founded 1951) is a popular resort destination situated approximately 2km northeast of the ancient/biblical city.