Asura Title Track
The Asura Title Track is one of the title-tracks introduced in Guild Wars Eye of the North.
Asura title track[edit | edit source]
Rank Title Asura reputation points Notes 1 Not Too Smelly 1,000 Required for Edification 2 Not Too Dopey 4,000 3 Not Too Clumsy 8,000 Required for crafting Asuran Consumables (Kwat) 4 Not Too Boring 16,000 Required for crafting Asuran weapons (Nojj) 5 Not Too Annoying 26,000 Required for crafting Asuran armor (Klub) 6 Not Too Grumpy 40,000 7 Not Too Silly 56,000 8 Not Too Lazy 80,000 Normal mode Hero's Handbook and Master Dungeon Guide can no longer be turned in 9 Not Too Foolish 110,000 10 Not Too Shabby 160,000 Asuran Bodyguard is replaced by Veteran Asuran Bodyguard in Hard mode
Earning Asura reputation points[edit | edit source]
You can earn Asura reputation points in the following ways:
- Completing quests that give points as part of the reward, see Category:Gives Asura points.
- Turning in a Hero's Handbook or Master Dungeon Guide to Lexx [Asuran Talent Scout] in Rata Sum.
- Slaying creatures while under the Asuran Bodyguard blessing.
- Vanquishing Asuran areas.
- Winning Polymock matches. (40-90 points depending on opponent).
- Completing certain dungeons in Asura lands. (However, killing monsters inside the dungeon gives you Deldrimor points.)
These methods are popular for farming Asuran reputation:
- The most popular method is clearing Raptor Nestlings outside Rata Sum in Riven Earth. Using an appropriate farming build, this takes just over a minute to clear 34 foes and includes a 75 point bonus for killing the boss, Rekoff Broodmother. (Sometimes, farmers offer an opportunity to leech, allowing you to earn points without doing any work.)
- Clearing nearly 400 foes in Magus Stones takes an hour and yields 3,000–6,500 points (depending on your bonuses). Hard mode should take only a little longer and earn nearly double.
- Similarly, clearing Arbor Bay provides 3,000–6,500 points in Normal mode and also takes an hour. Begin in Vlox's Falls, moving south, and then zig-zag the map in order to maximize the amount of time spent under the Rampage bonus.
- Alcazia Tangle can be done more quickly since there are only about half as many foes. This run nets between 2,500 and 5,000 points.
- Shards of Orr can be Speed Cleared for 1500 points in normal mode and 2250 in hard mode (plus lots of Dwarven points, due to the large number of foes killed under the Deldrimor bonus).
Title benefits[edit | edit source]
Edification[edit | edit source]
Displaying the title (after obtaining rank 1 and talking to Lexx) grants you a status effect:
These 12 skills have effects that are linked to your rank in the Asura title track. They are earned as rewards for completing certain quests given by Asura NPCs.
- Air of Superiority
- Asuran Scan
- Mental Block
- Pain Inverter
- Radiation Field
- Smooth Criminal
- Summon Ice Imp
- Summon Mursaat
- Summon Naga Shaman
- Summon Ruby Djinn
See also[edit | edit source]
- Category:Gives Asura points
- Deldrimor Title Track
- Ebon Vanguard Title Track
- Norn Title Track
- Master of the North
|Asura Allegiance • Cartographer • Champion • Commander • Codex • Defender of Ascalon • Deldrimor Allegiance • Drunkard • Ebon Vanguard Allegiance • Faction Allegiance • Gamer • Gladiator • Guardian • Hero • Kind Of A Big Deal • Legendary Cartographer • Legendary Guardian • Legendary Skill Hunter • Legendary Vanquisher • Lightbringer • Lucky/Unlucky • Master of the North • Norn Allegiance • Party Animal • Protector • Skill Hunter • Sunspear • Survivor • Sweet Tooth • Treasure Hunter • Vanquisher • Wisdom • Zaishen|