Mission Objectives and Rewards
Find General Kahyet. Prevent her from striking a deal with Ironfist, the corsair captain.
- ADDED Eliminate Ironfist envoy and crew.
- ADDED Steal the corsair garb.
- ADDED Pass through the Kournan check point.
- ADDED Follow Captain Besuz to the meeting with Kahyet.
- ADDED Assasinate General Kahyet.
- BONUS Clear Lahtenda Bog of Rinkhal Monitors.
Reward Rinkhal Monitors killed XP Gold Skill Points Standard Less than 3 1,000 100 1 Expert's Less than 5 1,500 150 1 Master's 5 2,000 200 1 Hard mode Standard Less than 3 1,000 200 1 Expert's Less than 5 2,000 300 1 Master's 5 3,000 500 1
The primary objective is to eliminate Ironfists envoy, and steal their garb. After this you will be disguised as Ironfists envoy, and you will be able to follow Captain Besuz to the meeting with Kahyet. When you meet Kahyet she and Captain Besuz will become hostile. You must kill Kahyet in order to complete the mission. Watch out here, Kahyet is level 18 and Captain Besuz is level 15. Try to round up Kahyet's minions together with Captain Besuz and kill them with AOE attacks. Then have a Warrior tank Kahyet as she hits hard. Degen is very effective to help finish her.
The bonus is simple, but takes time. You must kill all the Rinkhal Monitors. They are around the X's on the map. There are Kournan Guards that will prevent taking the fastest paths to the Monitors; follow the cyan paths in the map. The western group can be reached by two different ways.
*Note: You do need to complete the mission to get the bonus reward. Simply killing all of the Rinkhal Monitors will not give you the bonus until the mission is complete.
- 13 Rinkhal Monitor
- Upon completion of the mission players will find themselves in: Sunspear Great Hall
- To continue the storyline, take on the following Primary Quest: The Iron Truth
- Tahlkora must be a party member in order to enter this mission.
- Tahlkora joins the party on completion of the quest Big News, Small Package.
- When in Corsair Disguise, male characters will do the ranger emotes and female characters the dervish emotes instead of the ones for their profession.
- This mission entry has been made during the Nightfall Beta Weekend, so it may have undergone changes.
- Some players have trouble connecting to the game when starting the mission for the first time. If that happens, try entering Lahtenda Bog, then return to take the mission.