Although Cavalon is the Luxon's home settlement, most prefer to stay on the move, returning only once every decade, when the Convocation brings together all of the three armadas. Traders from around the world come to buy the precious jade and rare seashells that the Luxon merchants sell here.
There is an alternate roundabout way to enter Cavalon. From Zos Shivros Channel, exit into the Boreas Seabed explorable area and head west into Mount Qinkai. Then, turn south to go through Breaker Hollow (or start from here if already unlocked), to the Archipelagos. From there, head east along the northern edge to enter Cavalon. Note that you still have to complete the above quest if you want to continue the campaign storyline.
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- Captain Elora: Challenge of Strength
- Captain Juno: Attack the Kurzicks!
- Captain Juno: Night Raiders
- Captain Lexis: The Halcyon Job
- Captain Lexis: Protect the Halcyon
- Elder Rhea: Befriending the Luxons (Primary Quest)
- Elder Rhea: Fort Aspenwood (quest) (Primary Quest)
- Elder Rhea: The Jade Quarry (Luxon quest) (Primary Quest)
- Elder Rhea: Stolen Eggs (Primary Quest)