Full: Create a celestial storm at target foe's location that lasts for 15 seconds. Each second, all foes in the area take 40 fire damage, 40 cold damage, 40 lightning damage, and 40 earth damage.
Concise: Deals 40 damage of each elemental type each second (15 seconds). Hits all foes in the area of target's initial location.
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Factions Campaign.
- This skill can be obtained from the dragon Kuunavang whenever she is available in an explorable area or mission. In particular, this skill is handy in the fight against Shiro Tagachi at the Imperial Sanctum.
- The bonus damage from Ebon Battle Standard of Honor will be applied four times, with the potential to deal +60 damage per second per foe at max rank.
- This skill can be Echo chained. When used against many bosses it can be chained to as many as 5 copies frequently still ending with the original skill charged. Arcane Echo, Echo, Celestial Storm, Echo, Celestial Storm, and then the two echoed copies again since a boss will have died granting a morale boost.
- This skill is granted to Elementalist primaries.
- While fighting Shiro, this can be used to bring him out of Meditation of the Reaper quickly if your party has no other methods of doing so.