Cleansing Rhea's Crater
Overview[edit | edit source]
- It is good to have you back! I see that you survived your time with Tsuriai. She is something of a hedgehog, I guess you might say. But don't you dare speak a word of that to her!
- Since you've been away, the Ministry of Purity has continued its push to remove the Afflicted here on the mainland, and we have been blessed to see many new people joining our ranks. That is the power that hope can bring, and that is the momentum that we have gained. I hope that you will get to see Reiko and Ashu speak soon, so you can understand the power of their words. Until then, we are bringing the fight to the outlying territories, the Jade Sea and the Echovald Forest. Of course, the Afflicted still linger there, the Luxons and the Kurzicks are too busy fighting one another to help their empire. Does anyone even know why they are still at war? I swear, they're little better than savages. Nevertheless, we will help them; it is our responsibility to lead by example.
- A large portion of the Ministry's forces are dealing with the Afflicted in Gyala Hatchery, and we have been tasked with assaulting the next target. We will travel to Rhea's Crater. Will you join me?
- Accept: I will go at once.
- Reject: The Jade Sea? I've already seen it. I've seen it all.
- When asked about quest: I will meet you at Rhea's Crater in the Jade Sea when you are ready.
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (when engaging the first group)
- <player character>: The Jade Sea hasn't changed much since I've seen it last. I wonder when it will begin to thaw?
- Initiate Zei Ri: Some believe it is already beginning to thaw, deep below the surface. Who knows how long it will take before the seas are as they should be once more?
- Initiate Zei Ri: Perhaps when the Afflicted are finally gone, the lands will begin to heal faster. One can hope.
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (when engaging the second group)
- Initiate Zei Ri: Perhaps the Ministry will even be able to bring the Luxons back into the fold. I can't abide a person who stands by and does nothing.
Intermediate Dialogue 3 (when engaging the third group)
- Initiate Zei Ri: These must be the last here. Even though they're right in front of me, I can only see past them to what comes next!
- Our work is almost at an end. We'll only have one last battle to fight in the Jade Sea, but I suggest preparing yourself. It's going to be a big one.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Make sure you activate the shrine to your left once you enter Rhea's Crater, if you are not of Luxon affiliation. This might save you a lot of walking.