This is a list of Core content:
- Professions: The six professions introduced in Prophecies will be present in any future campaigns
- Skills: Each of the core professions also has 40 core skills, 5 of which are elite.
- Armor: Obsidian armor
- Other features: To date, every new user interface feature except for those relating to heroes has been a core feature.
- Special PvP Games:
- Titles - Many titles are achievable in any campaign. Note that, even though Kind Of A Big Deal is itself a core title, it cannot be maxed without achieving titles from multiple campaigns.
There are a few game features that do not fall under the complete definition of "core", in that they are not present in all campaigns, but they are still available in more than one campaign. These features include:
- Armor: These art styles are available in both Prophecies and Factions for the core professions, but are not present in Nightfall.
- Special Event headgear: These items were available in Prophecies and Nightfall, but were not available in Factions.
- Various Bounty-based titles are available everywhere except Prophecies. The titles themselves vary, but the concept is common in that you gain reputation with a particular faction or group.
Common non-core features
Some features are not strictly part of core set but so far had been found in each campaign: