- In-game description:
Condition. While suffering from this injury, your maximum Health is reduced by 20% and you receive less benefit from healing.
- A Deep Wound will never reduce the maximum health of a character by more than 100, even if that character's original maximum was over 500.
- The healing reduction from Deep Wound is 20%.
- The Health bar of a creature suffering from Deep Wound will show 20% greyed out, even if it accounts for less than 20% of that creature's health.
- Cruel weapon upgrades lengthen the duration of Deep Wound by 33%.
- As with all effects that alter maximum health, inflicting a Deep Wound also lowers the target's current health by the same amount. This adjustment will never kill the target, but can bring them down to 1 health and can also give a health deficit, requiring you to be healed for a certain amount before your health rises above 1 again.
|deal +5..41 dmg. Lose all energy and adrenaline. Causes critical hit||Elite Axe Attack||Axe||N|
|deals +1..25 Dmg||Elite Axe Attack||Axe||P|
|if blocked. Deals +1..16 dmg. Deals 1..16 dmg if blocked||Axe Attack||Axe||C|
|If knocked down. Hits for +1..16 dmg||Hammer Attack||Hammer||P|
|Only triggers on a knocked down foe, also inflicts Weakness.||Hammer Attack||Hammer||E|
|+damage, Deep Wound only afflicted when foe has Cracked Armor||Melee Attack||Str||E|
|Strike for +5..17 dmg if target bleeding||Sword Attack||Sword||C|
|+damage, knockdown self & random chance of causing deep wound (20s), bleeding (25s), crippled (15s) or weakness (20s)||Melee Attack||Tact||P|
|+damage, knockdown self & random chance of causing deep wound (20s), bleeding (25s), crippled (15s) or weakness (20s)||Melee Attack||Tact||F|
|Deals +10...42 damage||Elite Pet Attack||Beast||F|
|If target has 2 or more hexes; also deals 15...63 damage||Spell||Ill||F|
|when this hex ends. Foe suffers 1..3 health degen for 10s while hexed.||Hex Spell||Ill||P|
|Golden Fang Strike||Foe||5..17s||
|Must follow a lead attack. Only when enchanted.||Off-Hand Attack||Dagger||E|
|Hits for +10..18 dmg. Foe suffers from Bleeding for 5..17s||Dual Attack||Crit||F|
|Augury of Death||Foe||5..17s||
|For 5...29s, next time foe health < 50%, inflict deep wound for 5...17s & shadow step to foe, half normal range||Hex Spell||Deadly||N|
|Foe is struck for 25...85 earth damage||Skill||Deadly||F|
|shadow step to target foe when hex ends return+deep wound||Hex Spell||Deadly||E|
|"Find Their Weakness!"||Ally||5..17s||
|Deep Wound applied when ally hits.||Shout||Comm||N|
|if target is still. Hits for +1..25 dmg||Elite Spear Attack||Spear||N|
|if foe has less than 50% health||Spear Attack||Spear||N|
|+5..21 damage, if foe has more health than you inflict deep wound||Spear Attack||Spear||N|
|+ damage, only inflicts deep wound if attack is critical||Spear Attack||Spear||N|
|Deep Wound only applied when foe has Cracked Armor||Spear Attack||Spear||E|
|Suffer weakness for 10s if no Dervish enchantment removed.||Scythe Attack||Scythe||N|
|If an enchantment is removed. Also inflicts bleeding.||Elite Scythe Attack||Scythe||N|
|If target has less than 50% Health, +Cracked Armor, +damage.||Shout||Norn||E|
- Axe Rake (If foe has Deep Wound, +damage and inflict Cripple)
- Axe Twist (If foe has Deep Wound, +damage and inflict Weakness)
- Agonizing Chop (If foe has Deep Wound, interrupt)
- Condition removal quick reference
- Transfer condition skills quick reference
- Modify max health quick reference
- Healing reduction
|Bleeding • Blind • Burning • Cracked Armor • Crippled • Dazed • Deep Wound • Disease • Poison • Weakness|