Deldrimor Staff (unique)
|This article is about the unique staves named Deldrimor Staff. For the non-unique staves with the same name, see Deldrimor Staff.|
|Deldrimor Staff (unique)|
|Unique weapon details|
General[edit | edit source]
The Deldrimor Staff is a Deldrimor items, one of the endgame Unique items for the Prophecies Campaign. There are 21 versions of the Deldrimor Staff, one for every Monk, Necromancer, Mesmer, Elementalist and Ritualist attribute. They can be obtained from the various Deldrimor Artisans by trading in a Deldrimor Talisman which can be obtained from King Jalis Ironhammer in the Droknar's Forge end game area for a first time completion of the Prophecies Campaign.
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Energy +10
- [Type]* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Requirement Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Energy +5 (while Health is above 50%)
- Health +60
* Damage type varies according to item's attribute.
Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
An item of the same stats can be created with:
- a perfect "Hale and Hearty" Inscription
- a perfect Hale Staff Head
- a perfect Staff Wrapping of Fortitude
- a staff of the appropriate attribute crafted by one of the following Weaponsmiths:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item has the same stats as Kerrsh's Staff, but that staff is a 'universal' staff.
|Deldrimor Unique Weapons|
|Axe • Focus • Maul • Shield • Staff • Sword • Secpter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Daggers • Blades • Knives Scythes: Scythe • Reaper • Shear Spears: Spear • Impaler • Javelin|