Rank Title Dwarven reputation points Notes 1 Delver 1,000 Required for Stout-Hearted. 2 Stout Delver 4,000 3 Gutsy Delver 8,000 Required for crafting Dwarven Consumables (Alcus Nailbiter) 4 Risky Delver 16,000 Required for crafting Dwarven Weapons (Hulen Hairyback) 5 Bold Delver 26,000 Required for crafting Deldrimor armor (Gobrech Stonefoot) 6 Daring Delver 40,000 7 Adventurous Delver 56,000 8 Courageous Delver 80,000 Normal mode Hero's Handbook and Master Dungeon Guide can no longer be turned in 9 Epic Delver 110,000 10 Legendary Delver 160,000 Dwarven Raider is replaced by Veteran Dwarven Raider in Hard mode
Earning Dwarven reputation points
You can earn Dwarven reputation points in the following ways:
- Turning in a Hero's Handbook or Master Dungeon Guide to Kodan [Dwarven Recruitment Officer] in Gunnar's Hold.
- Slaying creatures while under the Dwarven Raider blessing.
- Completing quests that give points as part of the reward, see Category:Gives Dwarven points.
The following methods are popular for accumulating dwarven points:
- A 10 minute run of the Secret Lair yields 800–1500 in Normal mode (or 1500–2500 over 15 minutes in Hard mode); it is also a good source of chests for those seeking Wisdom or Treasure Hunter titles.
- The Sepulchre of Dragrimmar offers 1125 points for repeating it in HM.
Displaying the title (after obtaining rank 1 and talking to Kodan) grants you a status effect:
These 14 skills have effects that are linked to your rank in the Deldrimor title track. They are earned as rewards for completing certain quests given by Deldrimor NPCs.
- "By Ural's Hammer!"
- "Don't Trip!"
- Alkar's Alchemical Acid
- Black Powder Mine
- Brawling Headbutt
- Breath of the Great Dwarf
- Drunken Master
- Dwarven Stability
- Ear Bite
- Great Dwarf Armor
- Great Dwarf Weapon
- Light of Deldrimor
- Low Blow
- Snow Storm
- Category:Gives Dwarven points
- Asura Title Track
- Ebon Vanguard Title Track
- Norn Title Track
- Master of the North