Rank Title Dwarven reputation points Notes 1 Delver 1,000 Required for Stout-Hearted. 2 Stout Delver 4,000 3 Gutsy Delver 8,000 Required for crafting Dwarven Consumables (Alcus Nailbiter) 4 Risky Delver 16,000 Required for crafting Dwarven Weapons (Hulen Hairyback) 5 Bold Delver 26,000 Required for crafting Deldrimor armor (Gobrech Stonefoot) 6 Daring Delver 40,000 7 Adventurous Delver 56,000 8 Courageous Delver 80,000 Normal mode Hero's Handbook and Master Dungeon Guide can no longer be turned in 9 Epic Delver 110,000 10 Legendary Delver 160,000 Dwarven Raider is replaced by Veteran Dwarven Raider in Hard mode
You can earn Dwarven reputation points in the following ways:
- Turning in a Hero's Handbook or Master Dungeon Guide to Kodan [Dwarven Recruitment Officer] in Gunnar's Hold.
- Slaying creatures while under the Dwarven Raider blessing.
- Completing quests that give points as part of the reward, see Category:Gives Dwarven points.
The following methods are popular for accumulating dwarven points:
Displaying the title (after obtaining rank 1 and talking to Kodan) grants you a status effect:
These 14 skills have effects that are linked to your rank in the Deldrimor title track. They are earned as rewards for completing certain quests given by Deldrimor NPCs.
- "By Ural's Hammer!"
- "Don't Trip!"
- Alkar's Alchemical Acid
- Black Powder Mine
- Brawling Headbutt
- Breath of the Great Dwarf
- Drunken Master
- Dwarven Stability
- Ear Bite
- Great Dwarf Armor
- Great Dwarf Weapon
- Light of Deldrimor
- Low Blow
- Snow Storm
- Category:Gives Dwarven points
- Asura Title Track
- Ebon Vanguard Title Track
- Norn Title Track
- Master of the North