|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
General Information[edit | edit source]
Being north of the Great Northern Wall, the Diessa Lowlands have been overrun by gargoyles and charr. Only small strongholds at the old Grendich Courthouse and Nolani Academy provide safety for those attempting to travel through to the Shiverpeaks. At the center of the area, the Charr have fortified their position and thus should be avoided by all but the strongest and swiftest. Rock golems await those entering from the southeastern pass, while gargoyles mingle with charr along the west. A large tar pit infested with devourers can be found in the northeast and slows passage to anyone planning on exploring the Flame Temple Corridor. In spite of the danger, many choose to run or fight through this zone towards the Ascalon Foothills to reach the Shiverpeaks. Others may choose to help defend the besieged Academy to bypass this zone altogether.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Collectors[edit | edit source]
- 6 (23) Charr Blade Warrior
- 6 (23) Charr Axe Warrior
- 8 (23) Charr Blade Storm
- 8 (23) Charr Axe Fiend
- 6 (23) Charr Stalker
- 8 (23) Charr Hunter
- 5 (23) Charr Martyr
- 7 (23) Charr Shaman
- 6 (23) Charr Ash Walker
- 8 (23) Charr Ashen Claw
- 6 (23) Charr Mind Spark
- 8 (23) Charr Chaot
- 6 (23) Charr Fire Caller
- 8 (23) Charr Flame Wielder
- 7 (23) Storm Rider
- 10 (24) Singed Oak
- 10 (24) Hydra
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in Diessa Lowlands you must defeat 342-387 monsters in Hard Mode.
- Because this is a fairly difficult area to vanquish with 4 people, consider bringing a larger party from Yak's Bend (6 party members) or Temple of the Ages (8 party members).
- The quest Then and Now, Here and There from Eye of the North can make vanquishing this area easier as there are fewer Charr to deal with. There are about 292 monsters with this quest active.
- A minion master can help to make up the difference in party size when vanquishing by providing additional body blocking and damage.
- A single enchantment removal skill in your party will be enough for this vanquish.