- Northern Shiverpeaks
- Borlis Pass (mission) (level 10)
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Ring of Fire Islands (level 10)
Eye of the North
Level 10, 20
In Droknar's Forge:
- "Be careful out there, if the mantle don't get you the wolves will."
- "Does me beard look short to you? I think that nasty wife o' mine cut it while I was sleeping."
- "Droknar's Forge is the last stronghold of Deldrimor. Great Dwarf protect us."
- "Even the Stone Summit won't be safe from the White Mantle and their puppeteers."
- "Good friend o' mine, Rorgus Ironheart, makes a good brew if you're thirsty, human."
- "Hey there, human. you ever get dizzy up there?"
- "Hows the weather up there, human?"
- "I could use a pint of grog."
- "I have cousins in the Summit, though I don't speak to them. I don't understand the way they think."
- "I need an ale. What say you?"
- "I'm hankering for some o' Grenda's hearty stew."
- "It riles me up thinking o' them summit dwarves making themsleves at home in our lands."
- "Maybe them White Mantle and the Stone Summit will kill each other off. Solve both of our problems."
- "Mind leaning down a bit lower so I can hear you?"
- "My youngest daughter was killed in a raid by the Stone Summit a few months ago..."
- "Not now. I'm busy. Wife says our barrel of grog is empty..."
- "The nation of Deldrimor has held this mountain for generations."
- "The Stone Summit might call themselves Dwarves, but I've got a whole other name for 'em."
- "The White Mantle and their masters are all over this mountain. Watch yourself out there."
- "These darned boots are givin me blisters!"
- "We're safe here in Droknar's Forge...for now."
- "We left Thunderhead Keep so quickly, I left behind my favorite hammer. Damn shame, too."
- "You are a friend of Deldrimor. I'm grateful our people can help each other."
- "You enjoying our weather? I imagine it's a bit cold for one from Ascalon."
- "You know, you'd look much better with a beard."
- "You're a tall one, aren't you?"