- The Desolation
After completing Gate of Desolation (mission):
- "I fear the powers rising in the Crystal Desert. I feel Palawa Joko's fingers in the sand, counting the hours we have left on this world."
- "I remember of ancient dynasties of proud kings fighting over noble titles. They're all gone now; no more than sand on the exposed seabed."
- "Sunspear... that is what they call your people? Yes, we were much like you; before the dark times... before Palawa Joko."
- "Palawa Joko! I curse the name! He stole from us our honor!"
- "The dynasties were a time of peace of plenty. Children laughed and men and women discussed all manner of philosophy. Palawa Joko ended it all."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "In the Realm of Torment, death would be a blessed relief. But death never comes..."
- "No, traveler, do not walk that path. Palawa Joko is a kinder master than the Realm of Torment."
- "There are darker things than we spirits now moving in the world; creatures of Torment come to bring about Nightfall."
- "We knew of the Realm of Torment long ago, but such knowledge was lost in the Pretender Wars.
- "You cannot go to the Realm of Torment! It will eat your soul and leave you shattered."
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Nightfall Campaign.
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "Do not leave us. Palawa Joko will rise again, and we must prepare to fight him. Forever...
- "Even a spirit can dare, traveler, and even a ghost can defy."
- "Live forever. Walk the sands until the sun burns you raw. Never die."
- "Something moved beneath the sands of the Crystal Desert. Hungry spirits, seeking flesh."
- "The Dynasties still live in my dreams. There is another true-blooded heir..."