Rank Title Vanguard reputation points Notes 1 Agent 1,000 Required for Rebel Yell 2 Covert Agent 4,000 3 Stealth Agent 8,000 Required for crafting Ebon Vanguard Consumables (Edwin) 4 Mysterious Agent 16,000 Required for crafting Charrslayer weapons (Jonathan Blunt) 5 Shadow Agent 26,000 Required for crafting Monument armor (Brett) 6 Underground Agent 40,000 7 Special Agent 56,000 8 Valued Agent 80,000 Normal mode Hero's Handbook and Master Dungeon Guide can no longer be turned in 9 Superior Agent 110,000 10 Secret Agent 160,000 Vanguard Patrol is replaced by Veteran Vanguard Patrol in Hard mode
Earning Vanguard reputation points
You can earn Vanguard reputation points in the following ways:
- Completing quests that give points as part of the reward, see Category:Gives Vanguard points.
- Completing Dungeons in the Charr Lands.
- Turning in a Hero's Handbook or Master Dungeon Guide to Gedrel of Ascalon [Vanguard Herald] inside the Eye of the North.
- Slaying creatures while under the Vanguard Patrol blessing.
- Vanquishing Vanguard areas.
- Using a Siege Devourer to clear Dalada Uplands or Sacnoth Valley is a relatively easy way to farm points while under this blessing.
- A player can easily get up to 3k Ebon Vanguard Reputation Points after clearing Dalada Uplands (Takes about 1 hour) and collecting bonus points from Scouts located near Resurrection Shrines.
- Clearing Sacnoth Valley takes 50-80 min and ~4500 points can be gained (including bonuses from the shrines) per run. It's recommended to clear the Charr temple last (300 points per boss then, 4 bosses there).
- After getting Valued Agent (8), Vanguard Patrol is no longer available in Normal mode. Instead, you will get the Veteran Vanguard Patrol.
- Keep in mind that a boss gives more points after defeating a lot of creatures. After collecting over 250 kills in Dalada Uplands you will receive up to 300 points for killing each boss, which will get you 1000-1200 points from the bosses only.
- During Wintersday Casey Carpenter offers the quest Snowball Dominance. This repeatable quest can give between 10000-12000 points per hour if completed quickly.
|Ebon Vanguard rank||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
These 12 skills have effects that are linked to your rank in the Ebon Vanguard title track. They are earned as rewards for completing certain quests given by Ebon Vanguard NPCs.
- Deft Strike
- Ebon Battle Standard of Courage
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor
- Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom
- Ebon Escape
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
- Ebon Vanguard Sniper Support
- Signet of Infection
- Sneak Attack
- Tryptophan Signet
- Weakness Trap
- Category:Gives Vanguard points
- Asura Title Track
- Deldrimor Title Track
- Norn Title Track
- Master of the North