|This article is about the PvE version of a split skill. For the PvP version, see Enraged Smash (PvP).|
Full: If Enraged Smash hits, you gain 1...3...4 strikes of adrenaline. If you hit a moving foe, you strike for +10...34...40 damage, and your target is knocked down.
Concise: Gives you 1...3...4 strikes of adrenaline if you hit. Deals +10...34...40 damage and causes knockdown if your target was moving.
- Afflicted Guardsman Chun (Bukdek Byway, during The Afflicted Guard)
- Drinkmaster Tahnu (Bukdek Byway, during The Drunken Master)
- The Afflicted Ako (Vizunah Square, Shadow's Passage)
- Tuila the Club (Shadow's Passage) (replaces The Afflicted Ako after completing Cleansing Shadow's Passage)
- The Afflicted Tamaya (Dragon's Throat)
- The Afflicted Maaka (Unwaking Waters, The Eternal Grove)