|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
The term faction usually refers to an in-game reward system, where "faction" points are awarded for completing challenges or quests in the service of a certain entity. There are four types of faction in Guild Wars:
- Balthazar Faction, faction with Balthazar, the God of War.
- Kurzick Faction, faction with the Kurzick nation of Cantha.
- Luxon Faction, faction with the Luxon nation of Cantha.
- Imperial Faction, faction with the Emperor of Cantha, which can be converted to any of the other three types of faction.
The plural form, Factions, usually refers to Guild Wars Factions, the second campaign of Guild Wars.
Faction can also refer to:
- Faction (alliance), the two sides in the perpetual war taking place in Guild Wars Factions.