|Feathered Avicara Scalp|
|Nicholas the Traveler|
What drops it
|Inscribed Chakram||Energy +12||9 Domination Magic||Halves skill recharge of Domination Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves casting time of Domination Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
|Accursed Icon||Energy +12||9 Curses||Halves casting time of Curses spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves skill recharge of Curses spells (Chance: 20%)
|Flame Artifact||Energy +12||9 Fire Magic||Halves skill recharge of Fire Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves casting time of Fire Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
|Water Wand||Cold damage: 11-22||9 Water Magic||Halves skill recharge of Water Magic spells (Chance: 20%)||125|
|Idol||Energy +12||9 Blood Magic||Halves casting time of Blood Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves skill recharge of Blood Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
|Air Wand||Lightning Damage: 11-22||9 Air Magic||Halves skill recharge of Air Magic spells (Chance: 20%)||125|
|Grim Cesta||Energy +12||9 Death Magic||Halves casting time of Death Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves skill recharge of Death Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
- From Halloween 2005, this item is accepted by Horseman Vilneous in Droknar's Forge in exchange for Halloween items.
- Talus Chute
- You can find a short run just outside the west exit of Droknar's Forge. The map at right shows the fastest path to several groups, marked in blue. After finishing off the last large group, simply resign and restart the run. This run can be soloed using a 600/smite build, a 55 monk build, or a Shadow Form sliver build. If you are going as one of the monk builds you should bring something to prevent interruption. The Avicara Braves have Savage Slash. The Avicara Wise are mesmers, but mostly geared for anti-melee with no interrupting skills. The Avicara Guile have the skill Strip Enchantment which can be a problem for enchantment based farming. If you go with a Shadow Form build you will need some type of healing because the Avicara Fierce have the ability Ignite Arrows. This will cause damage to you even through Shadow Form.The map given is for one group of spawns, they will spawn in a few different areas. This one is the easiest and you can zone until it is the one you want. The others are usually a bit longer, but offer more Avicara to farm. With just a balanced party of 5 players this area can be easily taken. This is faster than solo runs, and over time yields about the same amount to all party members as a solo farm would.
- Mineral Springs
- A longer run takes you past Nick's current location. If you follow a clockwise loop through the area, beginning by going left after exiting Tasca's Demise, you will encounter perhaps a dozen flocks of 6-8 Avicara plus the half-dozen bosses. Rezone repeatedly until you have sated your lust for scalps. Consider bringing some Signets of Capture as many of the elites are unique to the springs. If you are well prepared for the Tengu, you should have little trouble with the 3 other groups encountered in the loop: 3-4 triplets of Tundra Giants; 2 pairs of Ice Imp/Siege Ice Golem/Pinesoul; and another set or two of the Pinesoul.
- Primary threats: enchantment stripping from Avicara Guile, interrupts from Avicara Brave, Maelstrom from Ice Imps, knockdowns from Tundra Giants
- Recommended skills: interrupts (vs imps), condition removal/resistance (vs Avicara), speed or knockdown prevention (vs Giants). Hexes are heavy in both areas, so a good way to remove them is recommended. The Avicara Ardent are also healers that use the skill Shield of Judgment, a party is advised to bring along something to remove enchantments.
- Alternative options: AoE spellcasters can lure foes into narrow passages, corpses are plentiful for Minion Masters, and the Avicara tend to clump in threes conveniently for many Dervish builds