- Meet Soar Honorclaw and his[sic] forces in Xaquang Skyway.
- Fight your way inside the "Tengu Containment Zone."
- Locate and free the Tengu Prisoners.
- Escort the prisoners to the Shenzun Tunnels.
- At least one Tengu Prisoner must survive.
- See Soar Honorclaw for your reward.
- Ah, hello, friend. I'm sorry if I seem preoccupied, but my mind has been dwelling on some tragic affairs. Thanks to your assistance, our village is safe for the time being, but I can't help but think of those who live on the mainland, within the Roost. If Reiko's decree spoke the truth, my kin are being imprisoned there, awaiting a fate no honorable Tengu deserves. I simply cannot bear the thought of my people suffering at the hands of these zealots!
- Under normal circumstances, I would rally the strongest among us, sail across the sea, and rescue our people... or die trying. But with the Sensali stirred up by the Ministry's actions, and the Ministry themselves just waiting for the right moment to quietly dispose of our tribe, I cannot leave our home unprotected for that long.
- Perhaps you can help. If you could join me and a small rescue party, I could leave the bulk of my forces behind to protect the village. I do not want to put more of my people in danger, but I also cannot abide the Ministry's imprisoning innocent Tengu.
- Accept: You're right, we can't just leave them to such a fate. I'll help you!
- Reject: You want me to break IN to jail? No thanks!
- When asked about quest: I will meet you in Xaquang Skyway, and together we shall liberate my people!
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (when you meet Soar)
- Soar Honorclaw: You're here, and for that I thank you. But enough talk, we must go free my people.
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (as you near the Roost)
- <party leader>: There are a lot of Ministry guards in the area, this won't be easy.
- Soar Honorclaw: We stand a better chance against the Ministry than my unarmed kin inside do.
Intermediate Dialogue 3 (when you reach the Roost)
- Elite Ministry Captain: Traitors! You take up arms against Cantha for these... these savage animals?
- <party leader>: From where I stand, you look like the savages. What gives you the right to imprison innocent Tengu?
- Elite Ministry Captain: We do what we must to keep our people safe!
- Soar Honorclaw: And I must do the same for my people. Stand aside and we will leave. There is no more need for bloodshed. I am not your enemy, and I do not wish to harm you.
- Elite Ministry Captain: You... you're just trying to trick me. Like you've been tricking the Empire for years! Reiko knows the truth; she knows what is necessary to save Cantha!
- <party leader>: The only thing Cantha needs saving from right now is Reiko! She will destroy everything that stands in her way to power!
- Elite Ministry Captain: Enough of this! This insurrection ends now, kill them all!
Intermediate Dialogue 4 (when you reach the Roost)
- Soar Honorclaw: We will continue through the tunnels. I have a friend in the Imperial Guard who will help us make our way back to Shing Jea Island.
- Soar Honorclaw: I don't know what the future holds for the Angchu tribe, but I thank you for what you have done.
- <party leader>: Reiko will use this as evidence that all Tengu are enemies of Cantha. We know the truth about the Ministry of Purity, but in these trying times, I fear Canthans will simply look at this as Tengu killing their own kind.
- Soar Honorclaw: I knew that going into this, but I could not forsake my kin. Our only hope is for the Emperor to regain control of his country before Reiko strikes at us.
- <party leader>: If I have anything to say about it, that day is fast approaching.
- You have done our people a great service, and at great risk to yourself. My messenger informed me that the emperor strives for a continued peace between our two people, but my faith in his ability to ensure it has been shaken. I can only hope he maintains whatever grasp he has on the Ministry of Purity's leash. For our sake, and for the sake of Cantha as a whole.
Begin from Senji's Corner, heading east to where you will find Soar Honorclaw and his friends. From there head north toward the angchu encampment. Ministry forces are on the far side of the first bridge and can be a difficult fight, particularly if the terrain allows them to use AoE effectively against your party. The presence of the Angchu can make it difficult to pull effectively. Note that the Angchu have a minion master, so you may not want to bring one.
As you approach the Angchu camp you may wish to head east toward the Shenzun Tunnels exit, clearing the Ministry foes along the way. This guarantees the prisoners will not be killed.
Once you reach the camp you will find the Ministry foes discussing with the Angchu prisoners. After the dialogue they turn violent, then will be joined by two more groups. The open terrain should make this a reasonably easy combat, though their heavy use of AoE is a threat. After the combat is complete you must lead the prisoners to the Shenzun Tunnels exit. Be mindful that when their necromancers pass through the portal their minions will turn hostile, and this may cause remaining prisoners to stay and fight them. Dispatch any minions quickly, then head back to Aerie for your reward and the next quest.