The following is a list of the most recent updates to Guild Wars, as listed on the official updates info page, with GuildWiki comments.
Check the month by month archives on the right for older updates.
Update - Thursday, February 16, 2012
- Added localization support for Winds of Change content.
- Rebalanced Tracking the Corruption in Hard Mode.
- Adjusted the AI for Gunther and the Gatekeepers in Fort Aspenwood.
- Improved the AI for Siege Turtles in Fort Aspenwood.
- Improved the AI for heroes.
- Fixed a bug in that allowed Redemption for the Lost to be completed without finishing all of the quest objectives.
- Fixed a bug that prevented allies summoned by Tengu Support Flares and Imperial Guard Reinforcement Orders from appearing in the party window.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Phoenix's Retribution staff to be missing an inscription.
- Fixed a bug that caused the guild owner of the Altrumm Ruins outpost to be displayed in Finding Jinnai.
- Fixed a bug in that spawned the player facing a wall when entering Kinya Province.
- Fixed a bug that prevented pandas from growing in size after evolving.
- Fixed various bugs with the display of some costume art.
Update - Tuesday, February 7, 2012
- Performed additional clean-up for the Canthan New Year Festival.
Update - Monday, February 6, 2012
- Ran a build to assist with server maintenance.
Update - Wednesday, February 1, 2012
- Made further preparations for the Canthan New Year Festival.
Update - Thursday, January 26, 2012
- Made preparations for the Canthan New Year Festival.