Game updates/2005 November
- Tuesday, November 22
- Thursday, November 17th
- Friday, November 11th
- Thursday, November 10th
- Monday, November 7th
- Friday, November 4th
- Thursday, November 3rd
Update - Tuesday, November 22, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Added support for the upcoming Japanese closed beta test.
Update - Thursday, November 17, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Added new Rank 12 Fame emote.
- Increased the range of the Claim Resource skill, which is used by the Ghostly Hero as well as Mages and Priests.
- Fixed an exploit with the Ghostly Hero that allowed players to lead him off the altar.
- Fixed an exploit with Quick Shot that allowed players to reuse the skill more rapidly than should be possible.
- Fixed the lava bridge in The Crag arena so that both teams can start at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented henchmen from following the player party at the start of a PvP game.
Update - Friday, November 11, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Improved and corrected problems with monster and henchmen AI.
- Fixed Dark Bond so that it no longer diverts damage to dead minions.
- Fixed a bug that could return players to the login screen when they attempted to create a new character.
- Changed the portal from the Tombs of the Primeval Kings so that it no longer divides parties.
Update - Thursday, November 10, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Improved the character name and guild name entry dialogs.
- Improved AI so that henchmen and monsters can now detect and flee from area-effect damage spells.
- Improved AI so that monsters will eventually stop chasing fleeing players.
- Slightly reduced the power of the Doppelganger creature.
- Fixed a bug which could cause certain animated ground cover to not be animated.
- Fixed a bug which could cause two copies of Gwen to appear in pre-Searing Ascalon.
- Fixed a bug with certain enemies not attacking players in the Gates of Kryta mission.
- Fixed an exploit which could allow players to create PvP characters with invalid armor. Thanks to Derek Ravenclaw for reporting this.
Update - Monday, November 7 2005[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some players in PC Cafes from playing Guild Wars.
Update - Friday, November 4, 2005[edit | edit source]
As the Mad King's laughter fades
And calm settles over Lion's Arch
While peace comes to Droknar's Forge
And the Primeval Kings return to slumber
We bid farewell to Halloween
Until the coming year.
Guildwiki notes[edit | edit source]
This update removed the changes in the cities and NPCs that were put in by the Halloween Update.