Update – Friday, May 19, 2006
- Made it possible to stack two or more scrolls of the same type in a single inventory slot. (Scrolls created before today's update will not stack.)
- Made it possible to capture the elite skill Assassin's Promise.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: A Formal Introduction, To Tahnnakai Temple, Stolen Eggs, The Convocation, and Welcome to Cantha.
- Fixed a bug in The Deep that caused some players to crash when clicking on flowers.
- Adjusted the difficulty of the following repeatable quests: Luxon Supply Lines, The Jade Arena, and Duel of the Houses.
- Improved the skill set of Kurzick NPCs.
- Improved the skill set of Creeping Carp.
- Updated the Balthazar faction rewards in Shing Jea Arena to their appropriate values.
- Modified the Zaishen arenas so that win streaks no longer contribute to progress in earning the Gladiator title.
- The German translation has been improved. Now weapons upgrades read "d. Tapferkeit" instead of "Des Tapferkeit", for example.