Update – Friday, June 9th, 2006[edit | edit source]
- Improved the way henchmen choose to use resurrection skills.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: Cash Crops, A New Escort, Death with Honor, The Egg Hunter, The Drunken Master, In the Army Now [Kurzick], and In the Army Now [Luxon].
- Fixed the merchants and Avatar of Grenth in Pongmei Valley so that they respond to players.
- Allowed foreign visitors in Shing Jea Monastery to enter the Shing Jea Arena Outpost.
- Added visible resurrection countdown timers to the Jade Quarry and Fort Aspenwood competitive missions. The Unyielding Aura and Vengeance skills now work properly in these missions.
- Fixed a bug with resurrection timers in alliance battles.
- Fixed a crash bug related to the use of several miniature creatures.
- Fixed a bug that caused Vizunah Square to appear as though it had been completed with a Master's Reward when, in fact, it had only been completed with a Standard or Expert's Reward. This caused some players to believe incorrectly that they had completed the Protector of Cantha title.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from correctly unlocking the Random Arena outpost.
- Fixed an exploit related to the use of seeds in the Druid's Isle guild battle map.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Spirits, Henchmen, Pets, Minions, the Ghostly Hero and other PvP NPCs now have auras once again. The auras had been missing for several weeks.
- Henchmen in PvE will now use their Resurrection Signets in mid-battle to resurrect fallen team members. Prior to this update, henchmen with signets (not reusable resurrection skills) did not resurrect fallen party members unless the healers/monks were down.
- The ghosts of the legendary Canthan heroes in Tahnnakai Temple (explorable) now match the sex of the lore on their stone pedestals.