Update - Thursday, August 17, 2006[edit | edit source]
- Added a Kurzick Recruiter and a Luxon Diplomat to the Great Temple of Balthazar. These NPCs are able to transport PvP characters to the Fort Aspenwood and Jade Quarry outposts. They also are able to transport roleplaying characters who have previously visited these outposts.
- Added Zaishen Representatives to the Fort Aspenwood and Jade Quarry outposts. These NPCs are able to transport players to the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Made preparations for this weekend's double faction event in Jade Quarry and Fort Aspenwood.
- Fixed a bug that prevented party size indicators from appearing over players' heads in outposts.
- Fixed a bug in the Kaanai Canyon Alliance Battle map that allowed Kurzick team members to leave their base before the game had started.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the Raisu Palace explorable area.
- Fixed a bug in the appearance of the intoxication effect.
- Modified Edge of Extinction so that creatures must have less than 90% Health remaining in order to be affected.
Guildwiki Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jade Sword - dropped by Outcasts in the Jade Sea area.
- Guardian of the Hunt - a shield dropped by Wardens in the Echovald Forest area.
- Gloom Shield - dropped in the Underworld.
- Golden Maul - dropped in the Raisu Palace (explorable) area.
- Grinning Recurve Bow - dropped in the Fissure of Woe.
- Lotus Staff - can be found at various collectors in the Echovald Forest.
- Salient Daggers - Nahpui Quarter (mission).
- Hand Axes have started dropping in cantha with a new skin.
At least some of these weapons are Honorable Mentions from the Design A Weapon Contest. Multiple other new weapons are rumored, but still unconfirmed.