Update #3 - Thursday, April 28, 2011
Update #2 - Thursday, April 28, 2011
- Added back-end support necessary for displaying locations of mutual friends on the Friends List.
Update - Thursday, April 28, 2011
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates.
- PvP in Guild Wars is now globally affected by Flux.
- "The Villainy of Galrath" is now available as a Hard Mode quest.
- Embark Beach now permits qualified leaders to enable Hard Mode for missions.
- Players who have completed "Finding a Purpose" can now change Razah's profession.
- The Friends List now displays locations for mutual friends.
- Added costume and festival hat vendors to Pre-Searing Ascalon.
- Added the option to use high-resolution textures in outposts.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of Passage Scrolls in Embark Beach.
- Fixed a bug that caused Body Blow to inflict a Deep Wound with 0 Strength.
Guild Wiki notes
- The new Friends List changes were not implemented in the original update.
- When both accounts have included each other on the Friends List, both players will be able to see which outpost or explorable area (if any) the other is in.
- 6th year Birthday Presents drop everlasting tonics instead of miniatures.
- Some users may have to switch outposts or restart the game for the high-resolution character textures option to enable/disable. Current textures on screen may stay the same, but new textures generated will have the selection option.