Update - Monday, May 23, 2011
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- Aura of Thorns: changed functionality to: "All nearby foes begin Bleeding for 5...15 seconds. For 30 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes are Crippled for 3...8 seconds."
- Aura of Thorns (PvP): changed functionality to: "All nearby foes begin Bleeding for 5...15 seconds. For 30 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes are Crippled for 3...8 seconds."
- Avatar of Balthazar: decreased adrenaline gain to 25%; changed burning duration to 1...3 seconds.
- Harrier's Grasp: added the following functionality: "This enchantment ends after you apply Cripple 1...3 times."
- Heart of Fury: split for PvP.
- Heart of Fury (PvP): added a recharge of 6 seconds.
- Onslaught: split for PvP.
- Onslaught (PvP): decreased duration to 2...8 seconds.
- Pious Fury: split for PvP.
- Pious Fury (PvP): decreased duration to 1...5 seconds.
- Wounding Strike: split for PvP.
- Wounding Strike (PvP): removed bonus damage.
- Fixed a text bug in the description of the Igneous Summoning Stone that listed the duration as 10 minutes.
Update - Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- Added support for the remaining Guild Wars In-Game Store anniversary promotions.
Update - Thursday, May 5, 2011
- Updated the 2011 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
- Reduced the duration of Summoning Sickness to 10 minutes.
- Added Razah to the Isle of the Nameless and the Command Post.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "Remember Account Name and Security Answer" check-box from displaying the proper setting.
- Fixed a bug that caused resolution settings to be saved on an account basis instead of locally.