Garden of Seborhin
|Garden of Seborhin|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Garden of Seborhin represents the pinnacle of Vabbian horticulture. It is closed to the general public, but for those with the right contacts, access can be gained from Forum Highlands, close to Tihark Orchard. The garden regularly hosts festivities such as the Festival of Lyss, when the elite of Vabbian society get together and have a nice time.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- South: Forum Highlands
Blessings/Shrines[edit | edit source]
- Northwest: Balthazar Shrine, Elemental Hunt
- Slightly west of center: Melandru Shrine, Heket Hunt
- Southwest: Grenth Shrine, Plant Hunt
- Northeast: Lyssa Shrine, Heket Hunt
- North: Dwayna Shrine, Elemental Hunt
- Slightly east of center: Melandru Shrine, Heket Hunt
- Slightly east of center: Melandru Shrine, Plant Hunt
- Southeast: Lyssa Shrine, Elemental Hunt
- South of center: Forum Highlands, Lyssa Shrine, Elemental Hunt
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 10 Shosa
Various[edit | edit source]
- 10 Hedge Wizard Mabai
- 10 Horticulturist Hinon
- 10 Jiorij Wahlahz
- 10 Nehtohn Ehmbahrsin
- 10 Sinvahn
- 10 Tahravor Garifiz
- 10 Vabbian Gypsy
- 20 Vabbian Guard
- 2, 10 Vabbian Commoner
- 20 Vabbian Scout
- 10 Vabbian Priest
Quests[edit | edit source]
Garden of Seborhin[edit | edit source]
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: Garden Chores
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: One Man's Dream
- Horticulturist Hinon: Which Way Did He Go?
- Horticulturist Hinon: Plague of Frogs
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 Hahan, Faithful Protector (Heket): Word of Healing
- 28 Mabah Heardheart (Heket): Contagion
- 28 Hojanukun Mindstealer (Elemental): Air of Disenchantment
- 26 Toshau Sharpspear (Plant): Song of Restoration
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 213-310 foes in this area.
- The quest Plague of Frogs increases the number of foes.
- Until the final mission has been completed, Tahlkora must be in the party in order to access this area. Talk to Seborhin Protector Zuor outside the gate to gain entrance.
- After a character completes the mission Grand Court of Sebelkeh, this area is transformed into the Nightfallen Garden, and remains in that state until the character defeats Abaddon.
- If you have completed Grand Court of Sebelkeh, but have not completed the game, you can still access the normal Garden by partying with someone else who has yet to complete that mission.
- This area can be explored easily and enemy-free during the Tihark Orchard mission. There are two ways to do this:
- Use the assassin skill Return on one of the guards blocking the exits to shadow step behind them.
- Play through the first part of the mission to trigger the harpy attack. The guards at the northern stairway will move to attack the harpies (if the harpies spawn too far away from the guards, simply pull them closer), leaving the exit open.