The Glacial Blade is a sword which is available in the Guild Wars: Eye of the North Prerelease Bonus Pack. The blade is animated, with a white, snow-like texture radiating outward from the center of the blade.
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- An Icy Sword Hilt
- A perfect "Guided by Fate" inscription or
- A sword from Uderit Ignis, Attendant Nashu, Dye Master Franjek, Pobehr, Nago, Grif Ebonmane, Kehjim, or Wisseh
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon can be upgraded with a Sword Pommel. Any new mods added to this weapon cannot be salvaged.
- This weapon cannot be upgraded using a Sword Hilt.
- This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each of your characters, consistently respawning the weapon.
- Although the weapon is customized for the character, heroes can still use it. When using the /bonus command while a hero has it equipped, it creates a second item in the character's inventory that can be used normally.
- It cannot be placed in the trade window.
Dye[edit | edit source]
This weapon cannot be dyed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of this weapon is one of the winning entries in ArenaNet's second Design-a-Weapon Contest which ran in 2007. It was designed by Andre Roux.
|GW:EN : Glacial Blade • Darksteel Longbow • Hourglass Staff|