Full: Target foe takes 5...41...50 fire damage. If that foe is on Fire, you gain 5 Energy plus 1 Energy for every 2 ranks of Energy Storage.
Concise: Deals 5...41...50 fire damage. You gain 5 Energy plus 1 Energy for every 2 ranks of Energy Storage if target foe is Burning.
- The fire damage is done before the energy gain is figured out, so if used on a foe hexed with Mark of Rodgort, the energy gain will occur even if that foe wasn't Burning before you cast Glowing Gaze.
- A good combination is to use Mark of Rodgort along with Searing Flames and Glowing Gaze; for energy management, consider bringing both Fire Attunement and Glyph of Lesser Energy.
- Due to aftercast delay, chaining this skill with a skill that inflicts Burning generally requires a minimum Burning durations of 2 seconds.
- With Elemental Attunement and Fire Attunement, using Immolate and Glowing Gaze will yield a net gain of 8 energy every 9 seconds.
- Heroes will spam this skill with reckless abandon; consider either disabling this skill and manually using it, using Mark of Rodgort, or not bringing it on them at all.