- Take Goren and his Sparkling Rock to the Hidden City of Ahdashim to hide the rock.
- Fight the baby dragon.
- Speak to the baby dragon.
- See Xunlai Agent Momo for your reward.
- "You need to give this Sparkling Rock back to your large friend. There have been complaints. The Xunlai guild cannot, and will not, hold on to such a powerful and potentially lethal object. Furthermore, your friend is banned for eternity from any of the services of the Xunlai guild, or its associates. Please take the Sparkling Rock back for him. He will have to hide it somewhere else."
- Accept: "Is that the sound of freedom, rock? Turn it up."
- Reject: "It's just a rock. Roll it down the hill."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Goren: "There we go. This is the perfect place to hide Shiny. Not too cold. Not too dark. Shiny will be happy here."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Goren: "Uh Oh! This is no good. Something came out of Shiny; something bad. And now it's going to be hurting time."
Intermediate Dialogue 3 (Shiny)
- "Gorrrrrren is my mommmmmmy. I'm hungry! Feed me, Goren!"
Intermediate Dialogue 4
- Goren: "It just called me mommy. I'm a mommy? Who would have thought? I guess I must take care of it. It's my responsibility now, isn't it?"
- Goren: "I think I'll call it Shiny, after my rock. By the way, did anyone see where my rock went?"
- "So the rock was an uber-powerful dragon egg? That explains why we could not hold it. Storage of incendiary beasts is against statute 317 of the Canthan Ministry of Fire code. Do not look at me like that. You can visit Kaineng Center and read the code in person. So, that big oaf is a daddy now? How... cute. Well, here is the rest of the "stuff" he had in this storage account."
Travel to Dasha Vestibule and enter The Hidden City of Ahdashim by talking to the Key of Ahdashim. When inside pick up the Sparkling Rock and Shiny, a baby dragon, will spawn. Defeating Shiny is easy, as long as you don't accidentally aggro any wandering Djinn. Shiny will turn friendly once his health is down to about 20%, so speak to him. Now go and collect your reward.
- This can be done at the same time as Gift of the Djinn.
- This quest has many similar parts to Hagrid and his dragon Norbert from Harry Potter.