- Look for Grawl invaders along the road. Eliminate them.
- Return to Warmaster Grast for your reward.
- Prophecies Pre-Searing Character
- <primary profession> Test
- Note: This quest will become unavailable to non-Warriors who have decided upon a non-Warrior secondary profession.
- 250 XP
- "I should warn you that there's trouble on the road. A group of Grawl invaders have camped out not far from here, and have been harassing travelers. If you'd like, I can teach you a thing or two to help drive them off. I'll even lend you a sword if you need one."
- Accept: "These creatures must be taught a lesson!"
- Reject: "I don't think I'm ready to take them on."
- "Ah, that's a relief. The only good grawl's a dead Grawl, I say."
Grast assigns you the task of killing three Grawl Invaders nearby. He gives you a sword to help, as well as the following skills:
It should be noted that these skills require a sword to use, so equip the one he gave you if you have not found one of your own. You can find the Grawl Invaders by heading southwest along the road. Once you kill all the Grawl Invaders, head back to Warmaster Grast for your reward.