Huh? I thought the sandbox was for testing purpose only and changes here wouldn't show up on the "Recent Changes" page?! But they DO show up. :( Can somebody fill me in please. --Tetris L 17:24, 24 Aug 2005 (EST)
Nevermind, I see: When I activate "Enhanced recent changes" in my preferences sandbox changes are no longer shown. --Tetris L 17:32, 24 Aug 2005 (EST)
- Sandbox edits are visible in recent changes. Enhanced changes just collapses multiple edits to one line (that you can expand). It's the same way on Wikipedia. --Fyren 17:53, 24 Aug 2005 (EST)
- There's no way to make them not show up on RC unfortunately. Still, it is much better than people experiment on the sandbox than on live articles. The positive side effect of the edits showing up in RC is that "old" editors will notice them happening and run to hold the newbies hand. -- Bishop [rap|con] 05:02, 11 June 2006 (CDT)
I submitted the game update notes from gw website, after i was finsihed it never showed on the page but when i click on the link on the right it shows. I've looked at other update notes and did the same thing exept changed the date, updates notes e.t.c. ive clicked on that recent update dates edit button and it said that there were templates. so how do i make a templete like those? --Timir222 18:35 30 Mar 2007 (GMT)
Problems with making account page :(
I'm trying to make my account page, but i don't know how to make boxes like that:
I copied some from your pages :), but most i need finnish national, maybe swedish basic and that european districts bable.
I've made one page so I'm not a full newby: [R/Mo Crude Diagonal] I'm gonna have more problems so if someone experienced member could help me with them and maybe put this page on his/her watch list i would be very grateful. --I Follow The Blind 17:05, 12 June 2006 (CDT)
- See Template:Babel for documentation on how the language boxes work. Basically it requires the corresponding category (Category:Users/Language/fi-N or whatever the code for finnish is and whatever level you want) to be created first. -User:PanSola (talk to the ) 17:23, 12 June 2006 (CDT)
How about putting a picture? Do u first have to make an own page for it?
I'm having difficulties with creating a build page
As stated above, I need some help with creating a page for a build I'd like to put up. I have read the style and formatting guide, but I can't figure out where to put it (it'll be used for PvP). I didn't know where to put this, so I figured this would be the best place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Go to here
- Replacing the "Mo/Me Build Name" bit with the profession abbrs and the nam afterwards. Or you can always type [[Mo/Me Build Name]] on the sandbox then click the link to create it. Good luck! — Skuld 01:26, 27 June 2006 (CDT)
Who likes my sandwich thing? 188.8.131.52 17:02, 23 July 2006 (CDT)
I am replying....
Just Trying Things Out. Don't mind me!
I'm extreamy new at this and don't really have an idea what to do. But since this is the sandbox....
I notced that when people reply, their names show up at the end and some are indented. Maybe I should really read the manual for this.
- Check out Guildwiki:Editing guide. To answer directly, use a colon to indent, and four tildes (~) to sign your comments. But, don't sign edits of actual articles. --Wil 03:39, 31 December 2006 (CST)
I don't think i get it
Where is the sandbox?184.108.40.206
This is the sandbox... look at all the sand!
- 220.127.116.11 12:17, 7 September 2007 (CDT)