Heavy Equipment Pack
|Heavy Equipment Pack|
A Heavy Equipment Pack is an inventory container, and can store up to 20 weapons and/or pieces of armor. It is equipped in the same way as a Belt Pouch or Bag, but does not show up when you "Toggle all bags" (default button is F9.)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Jessie Llam in the Great Temple of Balthazar or Embark Beach in exchange for 15 Gold Zaishen Coins and 100
Dye[edit | edit source]
Dye can be applied to the Heavy Equipment Pack but has no effect on the color of the bag.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Belt Pouch
- Equipment Packs
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Heavy Equipment Pack can be sold to a merchant for 50 .
- A given character cannot place armor or weapons customized for any other character (including those on the same account) in the Equipment Pack.
- Items cannot be salvaged when in the Equipment Pack.
- 15 Gold Zaishen Coins and 100 is the equivalent of 7,500 Copper Zaishen Coins and 2 350 .