- Investigate the fissure on the Plains of Jarin near Kamadan.
- Enter the fissure in the Plains of Jarin.
- Investigate the Depths beneath Istan.
- Complete "The Beginning of the End".
- Level 20 character from any campaign.
- Have a pre-release pack key on your account.
- 2,500 XP
- "Did you feel the earthquake? A giant hole has appeared in the cliffs behind Kamadan. I must inspect this crevasse. Who knows? Corsairs may be using underground tunnels for illegal trafficking. It would be foolhardy for me to go down alone...but you seem the sort who's willing to take on the challenge, am I right? Wait, you've heard that line before?"
- Accept: "A hero does what a hero must."
- Reject: "I'm scared of caves. And bats."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Fissure)
- "Before you is a massive crack in the ground that leads deep into the earth."
- Player response: "Explore the Fissure."
- "Your entire party will be moved to the next area. Make sure all party members are ready. Do you wish to continue?
- Accept: "Yes"
Cinematic Dialogue 1
- Ogden Stonehealer: "All right, you lot! Pick up the pace!"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Take all the kegs you can. We're going to need them."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "And find Vekk! We need him to open the gate out of here."
- Player: "What's going on?"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Where did you come from?"
- Player: "Are those explosives? There's a city above us."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "I know there's...Hang on. Vekk! There you are!"
- Vekk: "We've got trouble, Ogden"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "You get the gate working. We'll handle the trouble."
- Vekk: "It's not that easy. The Destroyers have completely overrun the Central Transfer Chamber."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Blast! If the chamber is captured, there's no way back."
- Player: "Wait. the quakes have opened up other passages. There should be another way out."
- Vekk: "The bookah's right. There is another gate not far from here. But the Destroyers are right behind me."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "You'd best be coming with us. If we're split up, the Destroyers will eat us alive"
- Player: "What are these "Destroyers?" For that matter, what are you?"
- Vekk: "Me? Right now, I'm you best hope of getting out of here alive, bookah."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "We can chat later. We're going to need your help if we're going to reach that gate."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Everyone ready to move out. There are Destroyers coming."
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Nevermind. They're here."
Cinematic Dialogue 2
- Ogden Stonehealer: "Vekk, disable that gate. Everyone else set up a perimeter."
- Player: "Where are we?"
- Vekk: "The Far Shiverpeaks. More importantly, we're away from the Destroyers"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "There are few Dwarves up here, mostly scouts and Stone Summit exiles. Hold on!"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "No One Move"
- Player: "What's wrong?"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "They are called the Norn. They're big, tough and very, VERY bad-tempered. We may have to fight our way out."
- Jora: "Your friend is half right. Not many Dwarves come up here. Or humans, for that matter."
- Player: "They're humans up here, then?"
- Jora: "Yes. If you survive long enough, you may meet them."
- Jora: "But do not worry. You won't have to fight me. I am hunting bigger prey than you."
- Player: "Where do we go from here, Ogden?"
- Ogden Stonehealer: "We go the only way we can go: forward."
Talk to Bendah and learn of the crevasse that has opened in the Plains of Jarin. Follow the path and head west, then turn left to take the path through the trees. Head south until you past the Ressurection Shrine then turn left and the crevasse is located along the cliff wall there. The fissure will take you to the Caverns Below Kamadan
You are awarded the experience automatically when you reach the gate.