A rag-tag community of artists, actors, and other unsavory types, the natives of Honur Hill make their living fleecing wealthy patrons on their way to the Bokka Ampitheatre. [sic] If you need a reproduction statue of Grenth or some fake memoirs of a Prince of Vabbi, the merchants of Honur Hill will be happy to oblige you. Otherwise, hold on to your purse with both hands and walk fast.
The primary quest All's Well That Ends Well will lead through here.
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- Royal Finance Minister Oloda: Warning Kehanni (Primary Quest)
- Royal Finance Minister Oloda: In Defense of Theatre (Difficulty: Master)
- Xunlai Agent Momo: Goren's Stuff: Part 2
- Korvus: Norgu's Nightfall
- There is a highly decorated wagon that is the same as one found in Green Hills County, in Presearing Tyria; there, the wagon is in a cul-de-sac not quite at the South-East corner.