- So you're the one I've been hearing about from Zei Ri? We can talk later. Right now we'ver got a situation on our hands. I don't doubt your familiarity with the Am Fah or the role they had in spreading the plague. We've received reports of an Am Fah Courier heading towards Bejunkan Pier with a heavy escort and carrying something "suspicious." Given that it's happening now, it is safe to assume the worst. We need to know what is in that case, and we need it destroyed.
- Most of the Ministry is busy with reconstruction efforts and training the surge of new recruits we've received. We're closest to the situation, so we should deal with it. And, with me along, we don't really need the others. Let's leave now.
- Accept: I love solving mysteries. Especially with force.
- Reject: This sounds like a case for someone else.
- When asked about quest: Hurry to Bejunkan Pier. Time, like my patience, is running out.
Intermediate Dialogue (as you chase the courier)
- Xan Hei: There! The courier is ahead. stop him before he reaches the ship! I'll remain here to cut off their reinforcements from behind!
- Am Fah Courier: All that you've done means nothing, absolutely nothing. So pitiful!
- Am Fah Courier: What kind of fool runs blindly to his own death?
- Am Fah Courier: You've made a mistake by coming here. These are not your lands, and these are not your affairs. But you've made yourselves our problem, so now we're going to deal with you!
- Time to see what this case contains. What the...? Of all the sickening... These are plans. Instructions about the magics necessary to make a Chalice of Corruption. I'm certain that you recognize that name, along with its significance. This means that someone within the Am Fah knows how to create this. We need to find out who that is, and we need them exterminated. Their knowledge can die with them; This [sic] world has no room for the kind of person who would knowingly inflict suffering upon others in this way. I will formulate a plan. Return and speak with me again later.
Once you enter Bejunkan Pier, the courier is friendly. This changes after the dialogue. You will then have to pursue him. If you don't want to fight your way through the various Am Fah mobs (which now are also composed of Elementalists, Mesmers, and Ritualists, as well as the revamped Rangers, Monks, Necromancers and Assassins), you might want to use various snare and running skills, like Dash and "You Move Like a Dwarf!".