|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Issnur Isles is an Egyptian sort of waterdelta farmland with loads of Skales, Insects and Plant Groups hanging about. There's a village in the far eastern part with some quests and a Corsair fortress right in the middle.
Towns and Outposts
Shrines, Blessings and Bounties
- West: Sunspear Scout: Skale Hunt (near exit to Beknur Harbor)
- Center Top: Sunspear Scout: Corsair Bounty
- Center Bottom Right: Sunspear Scout: Plant Hunt
- Center Bottom Left: Sunspear Scout: Insect Hunt
- East Top: Sunspear Scout: Skale Hunt
- East Center: Sunspear Scout: Skale Hunt (near exit to Kodlonu Hamlet)
- East Bottom: Sunspear Scout: Insect Hunt
- Note: All of the following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
- 19 (29) Ensign Lumi (Corsair)
- 17 Glug Klugg (Skale) - only during Assault on Beknur Harbor quest
- 15 Moa'vu'Kaal (Skale): Ravenous Gaze - only during Moa'vu'Kaal, Awakened quest
- 14 (28) Ensign Charehli (Corsair)
- 17 (28) Lonolun Waterwalker (Skale): Icy Shackles
- There is a Buried Treasure directly south of Beknur Harbor.
- Vanquishers must defeat 339-356 foes in this area.
The Sunspear bounties available in Issnur Isles and which shrines they are offered at are listed in the following table. In Normal Mode, they are only available to characters whose level and Sunspear rank are equal to or less than those noted in the table. All bounties are available to all characters in Hard Mode.
|Bounty||Shrines||Max Level||Max Rank|
|Corsair Bounty||North-center||20||Captain (5)|
|Insect Hunt||Southwest, Southeast||20|
|Skale Hunt||East, Northeast, Northwest||20|