|Nicholas the Traveler|
What drops it[edit | edit source]
Collectors[edit | edit source]
Armor collectors[edit | edit source]
|Profession||Item Name||Armor||Other Modifiers||Value|
|Warrior||Executioner's Helm||80||Axe Mastery +1
Armor +20 (vs. physical attacks)
|Ranger||Tamer's Mask||70||Beast Mastery +1
Armor +30 (vs. elemental attacks)
|Monk||Prophet's Scalp Design||60||Divine Favor +1||125|
|Necromancer||Ragged Scar Pattern||60||Blood Magic +1||125|
|Mesmer||Imposing Mask||60||Domination Magic +1||125|
|Elementalist||Storm's Eye||60||Air Magic +1||125|
General collectors[edit | edit source]
|Inscribed Chakram||Energy +12||9 Fast Casting||Halves casting time of Fast Casting spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves skill recharge of Fast Casting spells (Chance: 20%)
|Truncheon||Dark damage: 11-22||9 Curses||Halves skill recharge of Curses spells (Chance: 20%)||125|
|Water Wand||Cold damage: 11-22||9 Water Magic||Halves skill recharge of Water Magic spells (Chance: 20%)||125|
|Smiting Staff||Energy +10
Holy Damage: 11-22
|9 Smiting Prayers||Halves casting time of Smiting Prayers spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
|Long Sword||Slashing damage: 15-22||9 Swordsmanship||Damage +15% (while enchanted)||125|
Farming[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Prophet's Path
- Start from Amnoon Oasis and enter Prophets Path. Head south and southwest to pop any hidden spawns. You should find around 32 Scarabs without having to cross any of the teleporters. 1 solo run takes about 5 minutes.
- Diviner's Ascent
- Speak to Nausuan in Seeker's Passage to start The Monk's Path (available to any non-Monk after completing Augury Rock; remember to change the secondary profession if needed). Map to Elona Reach and exit to Diviner's Ascent. Follow the quest marker and kill the swarms to scarabs along the way. As with any quest-based farm, remember not to accept the reward; if you accidentally complete its objectives, abandon and retake the quest.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Avoid the Rockshot Devourers and their traps when possible.
- Bring a self-heal to mitigate the damage from traps you can't avoid.
- The scarabs will spam enchantment removal, so enchantment-based solo builds like 55s and 600s will not work.