- Search the ruins of Fahranur to find where Nehbawa Wahmeh has hidden the family inheritance.
- Jedur Wahmeh must survive to recover his inheritance.
- See Healer Zenwa for your reward.
- "[Difficulty: Master] Your decision to give Jedur Wahmeh the inheritance of the Wahmeh family will be final and binding. Are you sure you wish to do this?"
- Accept: "I am certain. Jedur deserves the inheritance."
- Reject: "I'm not entirely sure. Give me a moment to think about it."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Healer Zenwa)
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh has hidden his inheritance deep within the ancient ruins of Fahrunur. This was to be his final test, to prove his child's worth. Your entire party will leave Issnur Isles and join the heir you have chosen, assisting in the search for the inheritance. Are you ready?"'
- Accept: "Yes, let the search begin. I am confident I have choosen well!"
- Reject: "No, I'm not quite ready yet. Give me more time to think on this matter."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Jedur Wahmeh: "When we find my father's treasure, I'll be rich beyond my wildest dreams! Let's get going. The faster we find it, the faster I can spend it!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Jedur Wahmeh: "Ha ha ha! The treasure, we found it! I'm rich! I'll be famous. I'll be powerful. I'll be everything I always wanted to be! Oh yes, and I'll make sure to reward you for helping me... someday."
- "Ahai! I am... glad to see you have returned... though your choice of Jedur to receive the inheritance still disturbs me. I don't trust that young man in the least. I hope you saw something in him that I could not. Your services are no longer needed Sunspear, thank you for your... er... wisdom?"
After taking the quest, Zenwa will offer to transport the entire party to Fahranur, after accepting, Jedur (a level 15 mesmer) will be located a short way to the west. The path to the inheritance involves wading through hordes of undead. Bring weapons and spells to deal out holy damage to prepare. As for the path, just keep following the wall on the right, as it loops around. Kill the guardian to open the door to the inheritance.
- This quest is mutually exclusive of Mutu, the Oldest Child and Misela, the Middle Child, meaning you can only choose one of these quests to complete. If you change your mind part way though, you can return to a town or outpost and abandon this quest, return to Zenwa to select again.
- Bringing a Dervish with the skill Heart of Holy Flame or Eternal Aura makes killing the undead easy, activating the skill will do 80-160 damage and attacking will do up to 100 damage per opponent.