It is awarded per character for number of other titles maxed. 6 is its highest rank, at 30 titles maxed, but the count can go up past 30.
Kind Of A Big Deal title track
Rank Title Titles maxed 1 Kind Of A Big Deal 5 2 People Know Me 10 3 I'm Very Important 15 4 I Have Many Leather-Bound Books 20 5 My Guild Hall Smells of Rich Mahogany 25 6 God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals 30
- If you have rank 2 or higher in this title track, a Rainbow Phoenix will appear in the Hall, which you can tame as a pet. It will only appear if you also have all four tapestries displayed in the Hall and have no other players/heroes/henchmen in your party as you enter the Hall.
- Only rank 1 is needed if you also have a "full" Hall of Monuments. The other requirements still apply.
- As higher ranks are earned in this title, the statue representing the Monument of Honor becomes more detailed and distinct.
- These titles (except the last) are references to lines Will Ferrell says in the movie "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". (Movie quotes here.)
- Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
- Veronica Corningstone: Really.
- Ron Burgundy: People know me.
- Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
- Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- The last title is not a quote of Will Ferrell himself, but he is called "a god walking amongst mere mortals" in the intro of the movie.