King Wenslauss is one of the ancient monarchs buried in the Tomb of the Primeval Kings.
Little is known about his life and his regency. Judging by his armor, he may have been a king of Elona.
King Wenslauss's unique items
- "Hey, (victim name)! Here's a little something from me to you!"
- "If you can dodge a hammer, you can dodge a snowball! Well, apparently (victim name), you can't do either."
- "(victim name), it looks like you need to learn the five Ds of snowball fighting: dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!"
- "When I was alive, one of my favorite Wintersday traditions was to participate in the snowball fights with my younger brothers. I can't tell you how much fun we used to have blasting large snowballs and sharp icicles at the Grenth supporters... and each other, I have to admit."
- The name Wenslauss is probably a reference to Wenceslaus I, Duke of Bohemia, subject of the popular Christmas carol "Good King Wenceslas".
- Some of the dialogue appears to be a reference to the movie Dodgeball.
- It can be determined that Wenslauss is a Monk because of the unique items that bear his name.