|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Kinya Province is an explorable area on the Shing Jea Island, west of the Sunqua Vale. It is centered around a large, impassable mountain. The Tengu village of Aerie is located on the western slopes of this mountain, and there is a bit of snow on the pass into Sunqua Vale. There is a forest to the north, open plains to the south, and a long coastline along the western edge.
Objects / Points of Interest
- Profession Trainers:
- Angchu Tengu:
- Crimson Skull:
- 12 (24) Red Yeti
- 9 (23) Lesser Oni
- 14 (28) Sulmeng the Skull Staff (Human - Crimson Skull)
- 14 (28) Auri the Skull Wand (Human - Crimson Skull)
- 10 (27) Tahkayun Tsi (Mantis)
- 5 Tiger
- Brother Pe Wan: Seeking a Cure
- Brother Pe Wan: An Audience with Master Togo
- Panaku: Dual Strike
- Panaku: An Audience with Master Togo
- Zho: The Yeti Hunt
- Zho: An Audience with Master Togo
- Lo Sha: Lo Sha's Gift
- Lo Sha: An Audience with Master Togo
- Tahbo Paa: The Agriculturist
- Soar Honorclaw: The Threat Grows (Primary Quest)
- Vanquishers must defeat 119-175 foes in this area.
- Upon completion of the elementalist quest The Stone of the Elements (but before zoning out), Ronsu and Kai Ying will occasionally respawn and fight you.