The annual storms that wash over the Mehtani Keys force residents of Kodlonu Hamlet to rebuild on a regular basis. Thus, this central marketplace for the keys and the Issnur Isles is dominated by tent-and-pole construction. Most merchants merely fish their old, stained tents from the surf and begin anew each season, selling wares only found in the keys, specialty items from afar that have somehow bypassed Kamadan's customs, and lost cargo "rescued" from the corsairs.
To gain access, you must have acquired the primary quest Isle of the Dead from First Spear Dehvad in Kamadan. That quest is only available after completion of the Jokanur Diggings mission. The quest markers will lead through here.
- Henchmen (Level 15):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Jasuh (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- Note: All of the following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Elder Olunideh: The Lone Raider
- Elder Olunideh: Trade Relations
- Elder Olunideh: Corsair Invasion
- Elder Olunideh: Corsair Vengeance
- Jatoro Musagi: A Message Home
The Henchmen in this town are gathered around the fire like the character selection screen for Diablo 2.