Location in Zehlon Reach
General[edit | edit source]
Early in the campaign, Lieutenant Murunda was sent by Prince Ahmtur to Istan to locate a master engineer to help construct siege machines to fend off raiders.
Later on, as the storyline progresses, she is the mission access NPC for the Dzagonur Bastion mission.
Oddly, her name is spelled in the game with two spaces between "Lieutenant" and "Murunda." This is echoed in some or all automatic parts of quests, such as objectives and the quest dialogue history, but never in text said by NPCs.
Quests Given[edit | edit source]
In Zehlon Reach
- A Sound of Ancient Horns
- Destroy the Harpies
- The Search for Survivors
- Reclaiming the Temple
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
In Zehlon Reach:
- "I hope Prince Ahmtur will be able to handle everything while I'm down here in Istan"
In Dzagonur Bastion:
- "Ahai. We protect Vabbi from the heket. It's good pay and honest work. We serve Prince Ahmtur, whose wealth funds the Citadel's defenses... a noble gesture that the other princes take for granted."
- We are here to defend the Citadel!
- "Our scouts have reported enemy forces on the move. The assault on Dzagon Citadel is imminent. Are you ready fight with us?"[sic]
In the Mirror of Lyss:
- "You don't exactly look like the usual guests. Got the smell of battle and blood about ya. Don't look so surprised; when you've been around the smell for as long as I have you come to recognize it. I report to Prince Ahmtur the Mighty. He's master over the regions near the Dzagon Citadel and the outlands."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Dzagonur Bastion (and all quests from that location) she has 2 spaces between her name.