A Lunar Fortune is a reward for participating in the Canthan New Year celebration.
- Double-click to use while in an explorable area.
- Your new year will be a blessed one!
- You will find bad luck in this new year ...or bad luck will find you!
- Something special is in your future!
- You will have a prosperous new year!
- You will celebrate a festive new year!
- Your new year will be blessed by the celestials themselves!
You can add drop data at Drop rate/Lunar Fortune.
- Lunar Fortunes are identified by the year they were given out, e.g. Lunar Fortune [Year of the Pig].
- Each year's fortunes can only contain the relevant miniature, e.g. Year of the Rat fortunes can drop only Miniature Celestial Rats.
- Lunar Fortunes of the same year stack with each other, but not with those from other years.
- Unlike nearly any other gift, items that drop from the fortunes fall to the ground (they are 'not placed into inventory), except for cash.
- Remember to pick them up before resigning or zoning.
- Be careful when opening large numbers of fortunes; if you disconnect and cannot rejoin your party, you will lose any items left on the ground.