Ahoy there, welcome to
The pirate's choice for wiki information on Guild Wars.
Elonian Support Bonus — 31 March 2014 [ edit | edit source ]
The Land of the Golden Sun requires your aid! Receive double
Sunspear and Lightbringer points (excluding completed books) as you battle across Elona. Weekly bonuses last until 3PM GMT on Monday.
Codex Arena Bonus — 31 March 2014 [ edit | edit source ]
Playing by the rules is twice as rewarding this week. Double
Balthazar faction and Codex title points while fighting in the Codex Arena! Weekly bonuses last until 3PM GMT on Moday.
Up on deck, what ye be seein'?
stolen booty, pillaged articles, tavern brawls, pirate photos
– Why go through a mission not knowing how to play, when we've played it for ye? Raids have never been so fun.
[Guilds, professions, skills, and gear
– Get to the treasure as fast as ye can. Quick access links
– What kind of pirate be ye?
Skills – Things a pirate's got to know how to do: swashbucklin', hornswagglin', keelhaulin'... Elite Skills – Where to raid for the elite skills for each profession.
– Ye ain't goin' to the raid naked, are ye?
– Swords, cutlasses, daggers. And other things a pirate wouldn't touch.
– Rum, ale, grog, and other swag.
– Join a guild, then rip them all off.
Guilds Alliances – Allies, until ye stab them in the back.
and Heroes – Managing yer groups of unruly henchmen. Henchmen
– Bragging rights, ARRRR! Titles – Combinations of skills.
Builds – PvX stands for Pirates vs Anything. PvXwiki
PvE – Pirates vs. Environment
– Commonly shanghaied information by campaign. Quick access links
– Captain's Log.
Lore – The history of everything unimportant.
Missions – Where to get the treasure.
Quests – More treasure to be found. Dungeons – Loot them all.
– A list of all good taverns... and some other worthless places.
Maps – Don't forget where ye stashed yer loot! Hall of Monuments – Display rare booty and precious items.
– Target 1-265, STAB FASTER.
The Bestiary Bosses – Unique enemies to test your mettle, take 'em on with yer bare hands. – Quartermasters, whittlers, mermaids, and pirates. Non-player characters
PvP – Pirates vs. Pirates
We are currently maintaining edit] 19,336 articles and we could use your help.
– Ye can't become a famous pirate if ye don't have a pirate name! Register
– Help us help ye, or we'll cut yer throat. How to help
– Many major articles need to be improved. See the articles which need to be improved and help improve them. Improvement project
– No mutiny allowed, never stopped us before. Policy
— And yer mum said pirates don't have rules. Style and formatting
— Make suggestions to help us improve the mess hall. Suggestions — Join us on YARC! GuildWiki on IRC
The mainpage without piracy can be found here. pl: pt-br: zh-cn: zh-tw:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.