Once, Dwarves from all over the Shiverpeaks made the trek here to barter with Marhan the Mighty, a weaponsmith who was reputed for making the best axes in all the land. After he passed into the Great Forge, this grotto was named in his honor.
Or Start from Iron Mines of Moladune and travel south until you reach Ice Floe. Then head south-east until you reach Marhan's Grotto.
- Ice Floe (north)
- Henchmen (level 20) (they are all infused)
- Merchants and Traders:
- Varik (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- The main area of this location is covered in ice. Icy Ground affects your character if you stand still for more than a few seconds.
- The henchmen here are all infused, so you can safely take on the Mursaat in the surrounding areas.
- This is one of two outposts in Tyria where 15k armor can be crafted (the other is in the Granite Citadel).
- The gate is actually quite aways to the left from where it is supposed to be at the top of the stairs on the map.