Mission overviews (Prophecies)
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Prophecies.
The primary quests outside of Pre-Searing Ascalon are not required, but they do help in finding the next mission location.
- In order to gain access to Droknar's Forge (explorable), Tyrian characters must complete 5 missions and non-Tyrian characters must complete 4 missions.
- 25 missions and the bonuses must be completed to earn the Protector of Tyria title; the first mission, Ascalon Academy, does not count towards the title although Tyrian characters must complete it to leave Pre-Searing Ascalon.
Primary Missions[edit | edit source]
Note for foreign characters: Characters created in other campaigns will join the plot before the eighth mission, D'Alessio Seaboard, and will start with the primary quest Report to the White Mantle. In order to earn the Protector/Guardian of Tyria titles, foreign characters will need to go back and complete the previous seven missions. Foreign characters are also able to access the primary quest To Kryta: Journey's End.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- These three missions can be completed in any order, but they must all be completed in order to do Augury Rock.
- These four missions are the only missions that have to be completed to gain access to Droknar's Forge (explorable) and to unlock hard mode.
- The Titan Quests are end-game quests that can only be accessed after completetion of Hell's Precipice. They do not lead to any other missions, nor do they give any reward other than experience. The point of them is to wrap up the storyline.
- These quests can be done in any order.